Company: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection also known as IBPS, is a recruitment body that was started with an aim to encourage the recruitment and placement of young graduates in public sector banks in India (except SBI). It also provides standardized systems for assessment and result processing services to organizations.
IBPS offers its services to banks in the public and private sectors, regional rural banks, and foreign banks. It also serves other financial institutions, including co-operative banks, insurance companies, academic institutions, and both private- and state-owned companies
Total Vacancies: 12075
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli
|Daman & Diu
|Jammu & Kashmir
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Not disclosed
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory, i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Age limit: 20 to 28 years as on 01-09-2019
Participating Banks for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019:
- Allahabad Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Canara Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Indian Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab National Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- UCO Bank
- Union Bank of India
- United Bank of India
IBPS Clerk selection process is based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination. Candidates who cleared cut off mark of Preliminary Examination called for Mains Examination. The Final Merit List based on Main Examination Only.
Time Duration 1 Hour
||No. of Qns & Marks
||No. of Qns
|General/ Financial Awareness
|Reasoning Ability & Computer
- The above tests, except for the Tests of English Language, will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Preliminary & Main Examination)
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests.
- For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For all others: Rs. 600/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 17th September 2019 to 9th October 2019.
Important Dates for IBPS Clerk 2019:
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application: 17-09-2019 to 09-10-2019
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 17-09-2019 to 09-10-2019
- The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary: November 2019
- Online Examination – Preliminary: 07-12-2019, 08-12-2019, 14-12-2019 & 21-12-2019
- Result of Online Examination – Preliminary: December 2019/ January 2020
- The download of Call letter for Online exam – Main: January 2020
- Online Examination – Main: 19-01-2020
- Provisional Allotment: April 2020