Company: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in IT&E (Information Technologies and Electronics) in the country working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas.
Positions: Project Engineer
Total Vacancies: 69
- PE (HI-BD&PM) – 8 Posts
- PE (HI-DD&PM) – 15 Posts
- PE (E-Gov-SWD/WD/SD) – 30 Posts
- PE (DC&IS) – 1 Post
- PE (Academics-Faculty) – 4 Posts
- PE (QA) – 1 Post
- PE (Embedded System) – 10 Posts
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Job Location: Across India
Salary: INR 4.79 LPA
- First class BE/ B.Tech/ MCA in relevant discipline or
- Post Graduation Degree in relevant domain.
- Relevant discipline/domain for all the above qualifications: Electronics/ Electronic & Communication/ Computer Science/ Computer & Networking Security/ Computer Application/ Software Systems/ Information Technology/ Information Technology Management/ Computer Management/ Industrial Electronics/ Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation (Single or in combination)
Age limit: Below 37 years as on 25-02-2019
Age Relaxations: 5 years relaxed for C-DAC internal candidates, Government employees & (SC/ST/OBC) / PWD/ Ex-servicemen as per Govt rules.
- Eligible candidates to appear for an “online” examination.
- The test will be of objective type covering English, Logical Reasoning, Numerical Ability etc., & Domain Knowledge or to specific functions/disciplines /Interview or as deemed
fit by the management will be conducted.
- The list of successful/shortlisted candidates on the basis of an “online” examination would be allowed to appear in a multi-level interview.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fees for SC/ST/PWD category & Female applicants)
Examination Centre: Noida.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position online latest by 25th February 2019.