Company: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
Job Location: Chandigarh
Salary: Rs.31,000-54,000/- PM
For Junior Research Fellowship:
- M.Sc. in first division with NET qualification OR
- BE/ B. Tech in first division with NET / GATE qualification OR
- ME/ M. Tech in first division at both Graduate and Post-graduate level
- Required Subjects: Botany / Horticulture / Biotechnology / Agriculture Sc / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Zoology
Note: The candidate may be allowed to register for PhD during their tenure of the fellowship
For Research Associateship:
- PhD or equivalent. OR
- ME/ M.Tech with 3 years of research/ teaching/ design & development experience and atleast one research paper published in the Science Citation Index (SCI) journal
- Required subjects: Biochemistry/ Chemistry
Initially, the candidates will be screened with qualification etc. Those candidates who are screened-in will face the interview on the same day.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates should bring the neatly typed bio-data and all certificates in original along with an attested copy of each at the time of walk-in. Candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 23rd October 2019 at 9.00 AM to the following venue.
Date: 23rd October 2019 Time: 9.00 AM
DIHAR base lab,
Near 3 BRD, Industrial Area Phase-II,