Company: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Positions: Junior Research Fellow – JRF
Total Vacancies: 4 Posts
- JRF (Chemistry) – 2 Posts
- JRF (Mechanical Engineering) – 1 Post
- JRF (Chemical Engineering) – 1 Post
Salary: Rs. 25,000/Month
Job Location: Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh)
JRF (Chemistry): Post Graduate degree in Chemistry in first division with NET qualification
JRF (Mechanical/ Chemical):
- Graduate degree in professional course (BE/ B. Tech,) in relevant discipline in first division with NET/GATE. OR
- Postgraduate degree in professional Engineering course (ME/ M. Tech) in relevant discipline in first division both at Graduate and Postgraduate level.
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Walk-in-interview.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 10th April & 11th April 2019.
Walk-In Date: 10th April & 11th April 2019
Reporting Time: 9AM
- JRF (Chemistry) – 10th April 2019 (Wednesday)
- JRF (Mechanical/Chemical) – 11th April 2019 (Thursday)
DMSRDE Transit Facility (Near DRLM Puliya),
Defence Materials & Stores Research & Development Establishment (DMSRDE),
G. T. Road, Kanpur-208004,
Required Documents: Interested candidates may appear for a walk-in along with a bio-data (format given) clearly indicating the name of the fellowship applied for, with a recent passport size photograph and Xerox copies of testimonials. They must also bring all original Mark sheets/Certificates/ Testimonials/Community Certificate (if applicable)/GATE/NET Score Card and ID proof (Voter’s ID/AADHAR Card/Pan Card/Driving License).