Company: MMTC Limited
Established in 1963, MMTC is a leading international trading company of India with a turnover of around Rs. 12,500 crore. MMTC is the first Public Sector Enterprise to be accorded the status of “FIVE STAR EXPORT HOUSE” by Government of India for long standing contribution to exports.
MMTC continues as the canalized agency for export of Iron ore, Manganese ore & Chrome ore. MMTC is also one of the three canalizing agencies for import of urea. Presently, MMTC is one of the nominated agencies for import of gold and silver.
Company Website: www.mmtclimited.com
Positions: Deputy Manager
Number of Vacancies: 26
Deputy Manager (Marketing) – 10 Posts
Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts) – 10 Posts
Deputy Manager (Law) -3 Posts
Deputy Manager (Rajbhasha) – 3 Posts
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Salary: Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000 PM
Job Location: Across India
Deputy Manager (Marketing):
- Bachelors Degree in Commerce/ Science/ Arts (Economics/Statistics)/ Business Administration/ Engineering (in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial/ Civil/ Chemical/ Metallurgical/ Mining/ Electronics & Communications/ Information Technology); AND
- 2 (Two) years full-time regular PG Degree/ Diploma/ MBA/ MMS in Business Administration/ Management/ Marketing/ International Business
Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts):
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline; AND
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or Cost & Management Accountant (CMA) (erstwhile ICWA).
Deputy Manager (Law):
- Bachelors Degree in Law (3 years regular course after graduation or 5 years integrated regular course after [10+2]).
- Minimum 2 years experience of practice as lawyer/solicitor or working in a judiciary of a State Govt. or in the legal department of the Central or State Govt. or in a Public Sector Undertaking.
Deputy Manager (Rajbhasha):
- Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the main subjects in Graduation or Post Graduation in English with Hindi as one of the main subjects in Graduation. Minimum 60% aggregate marks in postgraduation as well as in graduation.
- Minimum 3 (three) years experience of translation in a Govt. Organization/ reputed institution. Experience in implementation of Official Language Act will be preferred.
Below 30 years as on 15-09-2018 (Relaxations as per Govt. of India rules)
- The Selection process will include objective type Computer Based test and/ or personal interview.
- Candidates shall have the option of appearing in the Computer Based Test/Personal Interview in Hindi or English.
- The weightages for test and interview shall be in the ratio of 80:20.
- Appointment of successful candidates will be subject to verification of various original documents relating to age, Qualifications, Caste, Experience & Medical fitness certificate issued by the Medical Authorities as prescribed under the rules of MMTC.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- (No fee for SC, ST, PWD & Ex-Servicemen candidates)
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Internet Banking /Debit Card/Credit Card etc.
Examination Centre: Delhi/NCR, Chennai, Mumbai and Kolkata.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 20th February 2019.
For More Info & Apply Link: Click Here