Company: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
The Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is an agency of the Republic of India, charged with the military’s research and development, headquartered in New Delhi, India.
It was formed in 1958 by the merger of the Technical Development Establishment and the Directorate of Technical Development and Production with the Defence Science Organisation. It is under the administrative control of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India.
Company Website: www.drdo.gov.in
Positions: Junior Research Fellow – JRF
Total Vacancies: 6 Posts
Salary: Rs. 25,000/Month
Job Location: Bangalore
- Postgraduate degree (M.Sc or equivalent) in Chemistry with 1st Division and NET qualification conducted by CSIR-UGC (NET) MHRD GATE or JEST. OR
- Graduate degree in professional course (BE/ B.Tech) in Nanotechnology/ Biotechnology/ Chemical Engineering in 1st Division with CSIR-UGC (NET) / GATE qualification. OR
- Postgraduate (ME/ M.Tech) degree in Nanotechnology / Biotechnology / Chemical Engineering in 1st Division both at Graduate & Postgraduate level.
- Graduate degree in professional course (B.Tech/ BE) in Textile Engineering/ Textile Technology/ Polymer Science & Technology/ Textile Chemistry/ Fibre Science with 1st Division with CSIR-UGC NET/ GATE qualification. OR
- Postgraduate (M.Tech) degree in Textile Engineering/ Textile Technology /Polymer Science & Technology/ Textile Chemistry, Fibre Science with 1st Division both at Graduate & Postgraduate level.
- Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences/ Biomedical Sciences/ Biotechnology/Microbiology with first division wherever division or equivalent grading is awarded with CSIR-UGC NET Qualification.
- CSIR/ UGC/ ICMR/ DBT/ DST qualified with valid fellowship at the time of joining.
Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test and/or Walk-in-interview.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates may send their duly completed application (prescribed format) by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 1st February 2019 and attend walk-in-interview along with required documents at the following venue on 5th February 2019.
Walk-In Date: 5th February 2019
Reporting Time: 9AM – 9:30 AM
DRDO, ADE CAMPUS,
CV RAMAN NAGAR, SURANJAN DAS ROAD,
BANGALORE – 560093.
For More Info & Application Form: Click Here