Aavin Recruitment 2019 for various vacancies in Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited(Aavin).The detailed eligibility and application procedure are given in this page.
About Aavin Milk:
Tamilnadu Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited (Generally called as Aavin milk) is formed/registered on 1 February 1981 in Tamilnadu Government and its operates under the Dairy Development Department, Tamilnadu. Aavin milk do commercial activities such as Milk Procurement, Processing, Chilling, packing and sale of milk to the consumers etc. This department also sells the Milk products to the consumers across Tamilnadu. There are 17 District Co-operative Milk Producers’ Unions functioning in Tamil Nadu, covering 30 Districts in Tamilnadu. They are Kancheepuram-Tiruvallur, Villupuram, Vellore, Dharmapuri, Salem, Erode, Coimbatore, Nilgiris, Madurai, Dindigul, Trichy, Thanjavur, Pudukkottai, Sivagangai, Virudhunagar, Tirunelveli, Kanyakumari.
Aavin Recruit the candidates for their services across Tamilnadu. Aavin announces the recruitment notification based on the vacancies available in different unions and the notification published in each union’s individually. There are two kind of application process in Aavin they are Direct Recruitment or Recruitment through Employment Exchange. For direct Recruitment, candidates need to apply individually. Aavin having vacancies for both the freshers and the experience.In this page, we updated only freshers/Entry level vacancies. If you want for experience check in Aavin Careers page(Employment Notification Section @ aavinmilk.com
Aavin Recruitment 2019:
Current Openings @ TN Co-operative Milk Producers’ Federation Limited(Aavin):
|Job Role ||Total Posts ||Job Vacancy |
|Manager/SFA ||11 ||Aavin Kancheepuram/ Thiruvallur Union |
|Manager/Driver ||13 ||Aavin Trichy Union |
|Marketing Executive ||– ||Aavin Erode Union |
|Technician ||1 ||Aavin Kanyakumari Union |
Aavin Recruitment for Kancheepuram/Thiruvallur Union:
|Job Role ||Manager, Deputy Manager, Senior Factory Assistant |
|Qualification ||B.E/B.Tech/MCA/B.V.Sc/ MBA/Dip/ITI/Others |
|Total Vacancies ||11 |
|Experience ||Freshers |
|Salary ||Up to Rs.55,500/- |
|Job location ||Chennai, Kancheepuram & Thiruvallur (TN) |
|Last Date ||20 February 2019 |
Aavin Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- Must Possess any degree with MBA from a recognized University / Institution or
- Any degree with 2 years Post Graduate Diploma from a recognized University / Institution.
- Must possess a degree in Veterinary science from a recognized University
- Must have registered with Veterinary council
Deputy Manager (Dairying):
- Must possess Degree with IDD /NDD or Post Graduate Degree in Dairy Science /
- B.Tech., in Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Food processing from any approved institutions.
Deputy Manager (System): Must possess Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Information
Technology) / (Computer Science) / Master of Computer Applications from a recognized University.
Deputy Manager (Civil): Must possess a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
Senior Factory Assistant:
- Must have passed +2 std (or)
- Must possess ITI in any Trade
Qualification in Tamil: Every candidate should possess an adequate knowledge in Tamil.
Age limit (As on 01.01.2019):
Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years completed.
Maximum Age limit:
- For OC Category (All posts): 30 Years
- Sr. Factory Assistant: 32 years for BC/MBC/DNC & 35 years for SC/SCA/ST candidates
- Manager/Deputy Manager: No age limit for BC/MBC & DNC/SC/ST candidates
- Relaxation up to 10 years over and above for Differently abled candidates.
Post wise vacancies: 11 Posts
- Manager (Administration) – 1 Post
- Manager (Veterinary) – 1 Post
- Deputy Manager (Dairying) – 3 Posts
- Deputy Manager (System) – 1 Post
- Deputy Manager (Civil) – 1 Post
- Senior Factory Assistant – 4 Posts
- Manager (Administration): Rs. 37700/-
- Manager (Veterinary): Rs 55,500/-
- Deputy Manager: Rs. 35,900/-
- Senior Factory Assistant: Rs 15,700/-
Aavin Recruitment Selection process:
The selection process will be based on the following criteria
- Written Examination (85 Marks) – Objective type questions on English knowledge, Test of Reasoning and Quantitative Aptitude, General Knowledge and subject knowledge.
- Oral Test (15 Marks) – In the form of an interview in respect of candidates who have secured top marks in the written test.
Minimum qualifying marks: 40%
- Rs.250 for OC/BC/MBC.
- No fee for SC/SCA/ST.
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft – Drawn in favour of “General Manager, K.T.C.M.P.U. Ltd.,” payable at Chennai., in any one of the Nationalised Banks/Cooperative Banks.
How to apply Aavin Recruitment for Kancheepuram/Thiruvallur Union?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form in Aavin Website www.aavinmilk.com
and send duly filled application form along with required documents into the following postal address on or before 20 February 2019.
The General Manager,
Kancheepuram-Thiruvallur District Co-operative
Milk Producers’ Union Ltd.,
No.55, Guruvappa Street, Ayanavaram,
Chennai – 600 023.