Company: Vizag Steel Plant
Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, popularly known as Vizag Steel, is an integrated steel producer in Visakhapatnam, India built using German and Soviet technology. The company has grown from a loss-making industry to 3-billion-dollar turnover company registering a growth of 203.6% in just four years. Vizag Steel Plant was conferred Navratna status on 17 November 2010.
Founded in 1971, the company focuses on producing value-added steel, with 214,000 tonnes produced in August 2010, out of 252,000 tonnes total of salable steel produced. It is the largest single site plant in India and Asia minor (or south and east Asia combined).
Positions: Management Trainee (Technical)
No of Vacancies: 77
- Management Trainee (Electrical) – 20 Post
- Management Trainee (Mechanical) – 31 Post
- Management Trainee (Metallurgy) – 26 Posts
Job Location: Across India
Salary: Rs.20,600/ Month
Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology in Electrical / Mechanical/ Metallurgy disciplines from a University/Institute of National Importance, recognized by AICTE.
Equivalent Streams –
- Electrical – Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage Engineering/ Electrical Machine/ Electronics & Power Electronics/ Power Plant Engineering / Energy Engineering
- Mechanical – Mechanical & Automation/ Mechatronics/ Industrial & Production Engineering / Industrial Engineering/ Mechanical Production & Tool Engineering/ Production Technology Manufacturing Engineering/ Manufacturing process & Automation/ Production Engineering / Power Engineering
- Metallurgy – Metallurgy, Metallurgy & Material Science
- The candidate should have 60% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters & all subjects (50% in aggregate for SC/ST/PwD)
- Final year students, if selected should be in a position to submit their provisional certificate and final marks sheets by August 2019.
Age limit: Below 27 years as on 01-12-2018 (Born not earlier than 01-02-1991)
Relaxations in Upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC (non-creamy layer)
- 10 years for PWD candidates
- Others as per government rules.
Candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in GATE-2019 will be shortlisted to appear for Personal Interview.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2019: The eligible candidates desirous to apply for the post of MT(Tech) in RINL are required to appear for GATE-2019 in the relevant discipline.
|Discipline ||Corresponding GATE-2019 Paper ||Corresponding GATE-2019 Paper Code |
|Electrical ||Electrical Engineering ||EE |
|Mechanical ||Mechanical Engineering ||ME |
|Metallurgy ||Metallurgical Engineering ||MT |
- For General & OBC candidates: Rs 500/-
- No fee for SC/ST/PwD candidates
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 10th January 2019 to 20th February 2019.
Important Dates pertaining to RINL Registration:
- Starting date for Online registration: 10-01-2019
- Closing date for Online registration: 20-02-2019
- Closing date for Payment Gateway: 22-02-2019