Company: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Government of India Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy (India), established on April 11, 1967 by Dr A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. ECIL is a multi-product, multi disciplinary organisation with focus on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors.
ECIL also has a strong presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. ECIL has committed partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). ECIL also actively supports other strategic sectors such as indigenous Defence (Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Para-military Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal.
Position: Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant
Total Vacancies: 15
- Technical Officer – 11 Post
- Scientific Asst-A – 4 Posts
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 1 Year
- Technical Officer: Rs.23,000/Month
- Scientific Asst-A: Rs.17,654/Month
- A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Electronics and Communication / Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University.
- A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University.
- A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University.
- A First class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education in Electronics and Communication/ Electrical & Electronics & Electrical Engg.
- Should have one year post qualification experience in the field of Testing / Maintenance of Computers / Electronics & Communication systems /Antenna maintenance.
Age Limit: As on 31-01-2019
- Technical Officer: Below 30 years
- Scientific Asst-A: Below 25 years
The selection process will be based on performance in Interview (for Technical Officer) & Written Test/Practical Test performance (for Scientific Asst-A).
Examination Centre: Hyderabad.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 23rd February 2019. After submitting successfully, send a print out of application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 1st March 2019.
Sr. Manager (HR)-Rectt.
Personnel Group, Recruitment Section
ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
ECIL (Post), Hyderabad – 500 062