Chennai District Court Recruitment 2019 – Small Causes Court, Chennai announced 74 Stenographer, Typist, Junior Helper, Senior/Junior Amin [Amina], Process Server, Office Assistant, Guard vacancies & Metropolitan Magistrate Court, Chennai notification for the post of Office Assistant. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Chennai District Court Recruitment 2019:
Current Job Openings at Chennai District Court:
|Job Role ||Total Posts ||Job Vacancy |
|Steno/Typist ||74 ||CDC Steno/Typist Vacancy |
|Office Assistant ||18 ||CDC Office Asst Vacancy |
Chennai District Court Recruitment for Stenographer/Typist:
|Job Role ||Stenographer, Typist, Junior Helper, Sr./Jr. Amin, Process Server, Office Assistant, Guard |
|Qualification ||8th/10th/Any degree |
|Total Vacancies ||74 |
|Experience ||Freshers |
|Salary ||Up to Rs. 20,600-65,500/- |
|Job Location ||Chennai |
|Last Date ||8 March 2019 |
Stenographer Gr-III/Typist: 10th Standard Passed or equivalent qualification from any recognized university/ institution.
- Senior Grade Shorthand/Typing in Tamil & English OR
- Senior Grade Shorthand/Typing in Tamil & Junior Shorthand Typing in English OR
- Senior Grade Shorthand/Typing in English & Junior Shorthand Typing in Tamil
Junior Helper/Senior Amin/Junior Amin [Amina]/Process Server: 10th Standard
Passed or equivalent qualification from any recognized university/institution.
Office Assistant: Candidates should be 8th Pass from a recognized Board.
Guard: Should have knowledge of read and write in Tamil.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2019):
- 18 to 35 years for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
- 18 to 32 years for Most Backward Classes and Backward classes
- 18 to 30 years for Open Category.
Post wise vacancies: 74 Posts
- Stenographer – 7 Posts
- Typist – 9 Posts
- Junior Helper – 6 Posts
- Senior Amin [Amina] – 4 Posts
- Junior Amin [Amina] – 6 Posts
- Process Server – 3 Posts
- Office Assistant- 38 Posts
- Guard – 1 Post
- Stenographer: Rs. 20,600-65,500/-
- Typist/Junior Helper/Senior Amin [Amina]: Rs. 19,500-62,000/-
- Junior Amin [Amina]: Rs. 19,000-60,300/-
- Process Server: Rs. 16,600-52,400/-
- Office Assistant/Guard: Rs. 15,700-50,000/-
Chennai District Court – OA Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the Written test and/or Interview.
How to apply for Chennai District Court Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application from e-court website (www.ecourts.gov.in) and send a duly filled application along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 8 March 2019 at 5.45 PM.
The Head Judge,
Court of Small Causes,
High Court Campus,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600104