Company: Thomson Reuters India Pvt Ltd
Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization.
With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
Position: Trainee Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR. 4.5 to 5.5 LPA
- BE/ B.Tech (Preferably CS/ IT/ IS Batch) 2019 Batch
- Good academics
- Good pH score
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated Software Engineer to work in a fast-paced, energetic environment. As a Software Engineer, you will be a member of a small team of developers that is responsible for supporting and developing commercial solutions used by customers throughout the globe. You will spend approximately 30% of your time interacting and collaborating with product developers, project managers, software engineers, and quality assurance analysts across the globe. The rest of your time will be spent designing, prototyping, developing, testing and deploying technical solutions.
- Core Java and J2EE
- SQL/PLSQL/Oracle databases
- Distributed application development hosted on multiple environments
- Knowledge of .NET, C# is an added plus.
- Strong focus on customer service
- Strong problem solving, data analysis, design, and testing skills
- Hard worker, quick learner, and eager to leverage new technologies