Company: MRF LIMITED
Madras Rubber Factory Limited, commonly known by the abbreviation MRF, is an Indian multinational and the largest manufacturer of tyres in India. It is headquartered in Chennai, India. The company manufactures rubber products including tyres, treads, tubes and conveyor belts, paints and toys. MRF also runs the MRF Pace Foundation, Chennai and MRF Challenge in motorsport.
MRF TYRES is your ultimate destination to experience the ethos, image and brand identity of a company that manufactures the largest range of tyres in India and exports to over 65 countries world-wide
Positions: Supervisor Maintenance – Electrical
Experience: 2 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Qualification: Diploma – Electrical Engineering
- Trouble shooting of conventional machines.
- Knowledge on PLC Programs.
- Modifications of plc programs.
- Knowledge on SIMATIC STEP 7 300 PLC (SIMATIC MANAGER).
- Operation maintenance and trouble shooting of 375,800,and 1500 KVA D.G.
- Operation maintenance and trouble shooting of distribution systems (L.T &H.T)
- Operation maintenance and trouble shooting of CNC MIG & LUG wielding Machines
- Checking all types of motors drives and transformers.
- Knowledge on simovert master drives and ABB drives.
- Planning for preventive maintenance of all machines, distribution systems.
- Testing and functioning of equipment’s and removing all technical errors.
- Maintenance of transformers and LT motors.
- Maintenance of HT LT Transformers and AC7& DC motor.
- Programming of AB panel view 300,550,600,1000, & Siemens touch panel 70,170,270.
- Daily breakdown analysis and corrective action execution.