Company: Qualcomm Technologies, Inc
QUALCOMM CDMA Technologies (QCT) is the largest provider of 3G chipset and software technology in the world, with chipsets shipped to more than 50 customers and powering the majority of all 3G devices commercially available.
QCT partners with nearly 60 3G network operators around the globe and has the largest CDMA engineering team in the wireless industry.
QCT provides complete chipset solutions and integrated applications from the Launchpad suite of advanced technologies
Position: LTE System Test Engineer Associate
Job Area: Engineering – Test
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s, Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics & Satellites Eng or equivalent experience
- Preferred: Master’s, Electrical Engineering and/or Electronics & Satellites Eng or equivalent experience
- 0-3 years of experience in a system-level integration and test role with a good background in one or more of the following areas: Solid understanding of digital communications systems, RF propagation, CDMA, OFDM, telecommunications concepts.
- Understanding of Physical layer, MAC procedures and Radio Resource Control protocol specifications in LTE air interface standards.
- Understanding of software development and testing concepts for wireless handsets for various air interface standards.
- As a member of QCT’s Modem Test group, the candidate will be responsible for verifying Modem software’s protocols/features, characterizing system performance, Stability and Power Consumption testing in Long Term Evolution (LTE) technology till Release 12 and beyond.
- Exposure to one or more of the following radio access technologies – WCDMA (Rel99, Rel5, Rel 6, Rel 7), CDMA2000, 1xEV-DO (Rev 0/A/B), GSM/GPRS is desirable.
- Job responsibilities include system-level feature testing, developing/executing test strategies and test plans, field log analysis, troubleshooting/analyzing problems, optimizing system performance, improving the stability of the product, optimizing power consumption and supporting customers with product commercialization.