Company: Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL)
Mazagon Dock Limited (MDL) is India’s leading Shipbuilding Company with ISO 9001:2008 accreditation. It is a profit PSU under the Ministry of Defence, Department of Defence Production primarily in the building of Warships and Submarines for the Indian Navy.
MDL has a consistent growth, both in physical as well as financial parameters and has an ambitious growth plan. The present turnover is approximately is projected to be higher in the coming years. MDL has employee strength of around 8700.
Position: Graduate/ Diploma Apprentices
Total Vacancies: 80 Posts
Graduate Apprentices: 73 Posts
- Chemical Engg. – 1
- Computer Engg. – 2
- Civil Engg. – 3
- Electrical Engg. – 15
- Electronics & Telecomm. – 5
- Mechanical Engg. – 42
- Production Engg. – 5
Diploma Apprentices: 7 Posts
- Electrical Engg. – 2
- Mechanical Engg. – 5
BE/ B.Tech: Rs. 4,984/ Month
Diploma: Rs. 3,542/ Month
Job Location: Mumbai
Graduate Apprentices: A Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University/Institution in the relevant discipline.
Diploma Apprentices: A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in the relevant discipline.
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship under Apprenticeship (Amendment) Act 1973 in any Government or Public Sector or Private industrial organization are not eligible to apply.
- Candidate should not have undergone Apprenticeship Training elsewhere.
- Candidate should not have work experience of one year or more.
- Candidate should not have completed three years after passing of the qualifying examination.
Age limit: Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
How To Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 10th February 2019.