Company: Airports Authority of India (AAI)
Airports Authority of India (AAI) was constituted by an Act of Parliament and came into being on 1st April 1995 by merging erstwhile National Airports Authority and International Airports Authority of India.
The merger brought into existence a single Organization entrusted with the responsibility of creating, upgrading, maintaining and managing civil aviation infrastructure both on the ground and air space in the country. It is a Schedule ‘A’ Mini Ratna Category – 1 PSU company.
Positions: Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice & ITI Trade Apprentice
Total Vacancies: 264
- Mechanical Engineering (Auto) – 6 Posts
- Public Relations – 2 Posts
- Airport Terminal Mgt. – 3 Posts
- Finance – 25 Posts
- Law – 1 Post
- Communication Navigational Surveillance – 3 Posts
- Information Technology – 4 Posts
- Engineering Civil – 35 Posts
- Engineering Electrical – 14 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering(Auto) – 16 Posts
- Communication Navigational Surveillance – 16 Posts
- Computer Science – 1 Post
- Engineering Civil – 27 Posts
- Engineering Electrical – 31 Posts
ITI Trade Apprentice:
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic – 21 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 2 Posts
- Auto Electrician – 1 Post
- Tractor Mechanic – 1 Post
- Communication Navigational Surveillance – 18 Posts
- Engineering Electrical – 37 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.15,000/Month
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs.12,000/Month
- ITI Trade Apprentice: Rs.9,000/Month
Job Location: Western Region
Eligibility Criteria :
Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering(Auto)):
Graduate Apprentice (Public Relations): Graduate, with Degree/ PG Diploma in PR/ journalism from a recognized institution.
Graduate Apprentice (Airport Terminal Mgt.)
- 10+2 with 3 years experience. Diploma in Hotel Management OR
- Graduate with Diploma in Sanitation or Public Hygiene/ Housekeeping from a recognized institution.
Graduate Apprentice (Finance): Graduate preferably B.Com with a computer training course of 3 to 6 months.
Graduate Apprentice (Law): Graduate with LLB.
Graduate Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance): Bachelor’s Degree in Engg/Tech. in Electronics/Telecommunication/Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized institution.
Graduate Apprentice (Information Technology): Bachelor’s Degree in Engg./Technical in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ IT/ Electronics or Masters in Computer Application (MCA)
Graduate Apprentice (Engineering Civil): Bachelor’s Degree in Engg./ Tech. in Civil from a recognized institution.
Graduate Apprentice (Engineering Electrical): Bachelor’s Degree in Engg./ Tech. in Electrical from a recognized institution.
Diploma Apprentice (Mechanical Engineering(Auto)):
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical/ Automobile) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology (Mechanical/ Automobile) by a University.
Diploma Apprentice (Communication Navigational Surveillance): Diploma in Electronics/ Tele Communication/ Radio Engineering from a recognized institution
Diploma Apprentice (Computer Science): Diploma in Engg./ Technical in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ IT/ Electronics
Diploma Apprentice (Engineering Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Diploma Apprentice (Engineering Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
ITI Trade Apprentice:
A Certificate in Vocational Course (in Mechanic-Motor Vehicle/Mechanic-Diesel/Motor Vehicle Mech. or Electrician or Electronics-Mech./Mechanic-Tractor or Farm machinery/in Electronics/Telecom mun action/Radio Engineering/ Electrical) involving one year of study after the completion of a secondary stage of school education/ 10th Class examination recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)/ State Council of Vocational Education.
Age limit: 18 to 24 years as on 31-12-2018
Selection for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the percentage (%) of marks in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form in prescribed format along with required documents to the following postal address latest by 18th February 2019.
Airports Authority of India,
Regional Headquarters, Western Region,
Integrated Operational Offices,
Recruitment Cell, 4th floor,
New Airport Colony, Hanuman Road,
Vile Parle (East), Mumbai-400 099.