Company: Durr India Pvt Ltd
Dürr India is a leading supplier for complete paint shops for the automotive industry, for tier 1/2 suppliers and for the non-automotive industry. Dürr India founded in 1997 supplies also systems for vehicle final assembly.
Dürr’s activities in India began when the company built a galvanizing line for Tata at Jamshedpur. Today – almost fifty years later – nearly all Dürr divisions are active there and offer high quality balancing and diagnostic machines, application, paint and final assembly systems as well as Clean Technology Systems, industrial cleaning and consulting activities.
Positions: Application Engineer
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Education: B.S. degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, or equivalent degree in a related technical field preferred
- Minimum of 0-3 years of experience in Engineering or related field
- Knowledge of the physical/chemical principles of acoustics, filtration, aerodynamics and exhaust after-treatment
- Must have working knowledge of instrumentation used for test and evaluation
- Able to train and work in a team environment
- Proficient with 3-D CAD systems and CREO
- Experience with sheet metal, steel fabrication, welding and manufacturing process