Company: Maxim Integrated
Maxim Integrated is an American, publicly traded company that designs, manufactures, and sells analog and mixed-signal integrated circuits. Maxim Integrated develops integrated circuits (ICs) for the automotive, industrial, communications, consumer, and computing markets. Headquartered in San Jose, California, the company has design centers, manufacturing facilities, and sales offices throughout the world.
Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley with over two billion dollars in sales and more than 7,000 employees, Maxim Integrated is a worldwide leader in designing, manufacturing and selling high-performance semiconductor products.
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical/ Electronic engineering with analog IC Design course work / Mixed-signal design course work as a credit.
- Experience: Entry-Level (0+ years Experience)
- Solid knowledge of mixed-signal IC Design fundamentals.
- Good to excellent knowledge of basic analog circuit topologies and layout. Creative thinking is a complex environment.
- Knowledge of the most popular design tools for circuit simulation (Spectre/Spice, schematic-entry & Simulation environment).
- Good knowledge of transistors at device physics level and cross-sectional level.
- The complete responsibility of transistor-level designs (from architecture selection till final design review of the block generated).
- Supervising circuit layout
- Participate in product definitions
- Work in the lab to verify the designs, review characterization data and set the EC table limits.
- Responsibilities start from initial specification through design and layout supervision, silicon evaluation, characterization till Datasheet gets generated on MAXIM web.