Company: Caterpillar India Pvt Ltd
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives.
For 90 years, Caterpillar Inc. has been making sustainable progress possible and driving positive change on every continent and today is leading the Technology Solutions space with innovative Engine and Machine Electronics, Asset Management, Condition and Remote Monitoring Solutions, Analytics, Prognostics and Autonomous Mining Technologies.
Experience: 1 – 3 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE, EEE, ECE
Caterpillar’s Terrain for Grading & Loading is an onboard information system moves the material
identification file and survey system into the machine and helps on mine planning, engineering, grade control and production monitoring applications. The system gets command from the Site MineStar system and provides guidance to the operator in executing the operation. The system also provides information back to the MineStar System to allow the Site operator make decisions when any intervention is needed. We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to develop various features for the Terrain for Grading and Loading System.
- Strong knowledge of C and C++,OOPs, Win32 programming
- Knowledge on class templates, design patterns, multi-threaded windows development, and TCP/IP network protocols
- Strong interest in the software process, design, coding, trouble shooting and testing
- Working knowledge of CAN / J1939 / CANopen
- Working knowledge of embedded software development with Windows
Last Date to Apply: 24th February 2019