Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Position: Support Associate
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: INR 3,75 – 4 LPA
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – All Engineering Streams; B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BCA/ MCA
As a Support Associate, your key responsibilities will include:
- Gain understanding of Alexa Communications services, product features, and internal operational processes.
- Follow SOPs to troubleshoot incoming tickets, identify root causes, and provide fast resolution.
- Document and escalate software/service defects to development teams.
- Perform trend-analysis and identify common pain points.
- Develop and maintain SOPs and Runbooks for debugging common customer scenarios.
- Improve support processes, communication (e.g., calendar, templates), and metrics (e.g., productivity, time to resolution , etc).
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Strong in both written and verbal English
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, Firefox etc. are required.
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential