Company: Red Hat India Pvt Ltd
Red Hat, Inc. is an American multinational software company providing open-source software products to the enterprise community. Founded in 1993, Red Hat has its corporate headquarters in Raleigh, North Carolina, with satellite offices worldwide.
Red Hat has become associated to a large extent with its enterprise operating system Red Hat Enterprise Linux and with the acquisition of open-source enterprise middleware vendor JBoss. Red Hat also offers Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV), an enterprise virtualization product. Red Hat provides storage, operating system platforms, middleware, applications, management products, and support, training, and consulting services.
Positions: Graduate Trainee Engineer – Automation Support
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
The Red Hat IT team is looking for a Graduate Engineer Trainee to join our Data Management Tooling (DMT) team in Pune, India. In this role, you’ll help with automating processes and communications. You should have the ability to readily acquire the knowledge of effectively converting business processes and communication channels into automation framework.
Primary job responsibilities
- Effectively cooperate with technical experts, follow defined standards, and automate processes within the stipulated time frame
- Perform research and analysis to make recommendations on best practices around automation tasks
- Contribute to defined best practices and willingly communicate with stakeholders in terms of automated tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in technology and science
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Solid critical thinking skills to ask questions and complete analysis
- Experience with any of the programming languages (Python), data, and analytics are a plus