DXC Technology Recruitment scheduled for B.E/B.Tech graduates for the role of Svc Info Developer I & ITO Svc Delivery Cons I at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
DXC Technology Recruitment 2019:
DXC Technology Recruitment for Svc Info Developer:
|Job Role ||Svc Info Developer I |
|Qualification ||B.E/B.Tech |
|Experience ||0-2 years |
|Job Location ||Bangalore |
|Last Date ||ASAP |
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience.
- May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
- 0-2 years experience writing code using languages such as (and not limited to) COBOL, PL/1, Java, C, C++, C#,VB.Net.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS databases such SQL Server and Oracle. Basic understanding of testing tools and unit test scripting.
- Experience using (or an understanding of the use of) an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio).
- Applies specialized knowledge to conceptualize, design, develop, unit-test, configure and implement portions of new or enhanced (upgrades or conversions) business and technical software solutions through application of appropriate standard software development life cycle methodologies and processes.
- Interacts with the Client and project roles (e.g., Project Manager, Business Analyst, Data Engineer) as required, to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context and organizational strategic direction.
- Defines scope, plans, and deliverables for assigned components.
- Understands and uses appropriate tools to analyze, identify, and resolve business and or technical problems.
- Applies metrics to monitor performance and measure key project parameters. Prepares system documentation.
- Conforms to security and quality standards. Stays current on emerging tools, techniques, and technologies.
How to Apply to DXC Technology Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link.