Company: TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $12 billion global technology leader. Our commitment to innovation enables advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home.
TE’s unmatched breadth of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest of environments, helps build a safer, greener, smarter and more connected world. With 75,000 people – including more than 7,000 engineers – working alongside customers in nearly 150 countries,.
Positions: Product Engineer I
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 2 – 3 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- The Technician/Engineer organizes for creation of customer viewable model and product attributes.
- Generate 3D models, 2D drawings & Design concepts of connectors, terminals & related parts using Creo
- Expert in ability to read engineering drawings/product prints.
- Prepare, monitor, update & maintain all engineering documentation
- Coordinate with stakeholders to understand and document the scope of work.
- Consistent and effective communication/reporting with/to stakeholders on status updates.
- Work under time pressure but produce accurate results.
- Self-discipline to work under changing demands /priorities.
- Future: Able to update product drawings and engineering documents, create Engineering Changes and Product Customer Notifications. Support to design engineer for some specific tasks.
Last Date to Apply: ASAP