Company: Procter & Gamble
The Procter & Gamble Company (P&G) is an American multinational consumer goods corporation headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, founded in 1837 by British American William Procter and Irish American James Gamble.
In 2014, P&G recorded $83.1 billion in sales. On August 1, 2014, P&G announced it was streamlining the company, dropping and selling off around 100 brands from its product portfolio in order to focus on the remaining 65 brands which produced 95% of the company’s profits.
Positions: Executive Engineer
Experience: 3 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Goa
Qualifications & Experience:
- 3-4 years of meaningful operational working experience in Pharma and Active Pharma Ingredients set up.
- You should be open to taking up new challenges.
- BE or Diploma/ Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- You will be a part of our Engineering team in the Pharma/ Active Pharma Ingredients set up.
- Quality Assurance related to maintenance activities in Pharma/ Active Pharma Ingredients and for the Utility equipment.
- You will be responsible for GXP (Good manufacturing and documentation practices) documentation.
- Accountable for compliance to Audit & legal/statutory requirements related to Engineering.