Company: HP Enterprise Pvt Ltd
HP is the world’s largest provider of information technology infrastructure, software, services, and solutions to individuals and organizations of all sizes. Ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HP brings together a portfolio to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is an industry leading technology company that enables customers to go further, faster. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, spanning the cloud to the data center to workplace applications, our technology and services help customers around the world make IT more efficient, more productive and more secure.
Positions: Information Testing
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best in Industry
Experience: 0 – 2+ Years
Education: Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 2 years of related experience or a Master’s degree and up to two years of experience.
- Participates as a member of a Testing Team.
- Utilizing EDS testing methodology, analyzes testing requirements as the basis for developing testing scenarios for a test level to be executed on a project.
- Designs testing scenarios and test cases that will demonstrate conformance to all functional and non-functional requirements, relative to the test level, as defined in business or technical specifications.
- Executes tasks related to the production of the Test Plan, test cases, test scripts, and test data. Analyzes the results of the testing process and recommends solutions.
- Defines, identifies, collects, and organizes detailed information relating to testing requirements. Interacts with the project team to gain an understanding of the business environment, technical context, and conformance criteria.
- Understands and uses appropriate automated testing processes and tools.
- Stays current on established tools, techniques, and technologies.
- Supports knowledge management and collaboration through participation in testing discussions, communities and improving testing collateral through lessons learned.