BHEL is engaged in the design, engineering, manufacturing, construction, testing, commissioning and servicing of a wide range of products, systems and services for the core sectors of the economy, viz. power, transmission, industry, transportation, renewable energy, oil & gas and defence.
Position: Engineers/ Supervisors
Total Vacancies: 80 Posts
- Engineer (FTA-Civil) – 21 Posts (Western Region – 11 & Southern Region – 10)
- Supervisor (FTA-Civil) – 59 Posts (Western Region – 36 & Southern Region – 23)
Experience: 2 years
Job Location: Across India
- Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil Engg. OR
- 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree OR Dual Degree Programme in Engineering or Technology in Civil Engineering from recognised Indian University/Institute.
Supervisor (FTA-Civil): Full-Time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Indian University / Institute.
Age Limit: Below 34 years as on 06-02-2019
- Eligible candidates will be invited for Personal Interview.
- In case of receipt of more no. of eligible applications, shortlisting for interview will be done in the ratio 1:10 on the basis of qualifying marks in the Civil degree/diploma.
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (No fee for SC/ST and Physically Challenged candidates)
Mode of Payment:
- Online payment – State Bank (SBI) Collect
- Offline mode – Bank DD-Drawn in favour of BHEL, PSSR payable at Chennai.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 18th February 2019. After submitting successfully, send a print out of application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 25th February 2019.
BHEL, Power Sector Southern Region,
690, EVR Periyar Building, Anna Salai,