Amazon Mega Walk-In Drive | Freshers | Tech Associates | BE/ B.Tech – Auto, Civil, CSE, EEE, ECE, ICE, Mech, Mechatronics, Telecom Engineering | 2018 – 2019 Batch | Bangalore | 30th September to 7th October 2019
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Position: Tech Ops Associate
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Rs 4 LPA
Eligibility Criteria: Only Engineering Graduates
- Basic Linux Basic SQL commands.
- Basic knowledge about the web(HTML, XML)
- Regular Expression.
- Trouble Shooting ability
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills.
- Excellent Analytical ability.
- Knowledge of VBA script
- Understanding and basic working knowledge with Linux. Should be able to work with files, filtering, finding patterns, etc.
- Should be well versed in XML, Regex, Linux commands and SQL queries needed to execute the task successfully.
- Ability to monitor and escalate in case of Hardware or software issues.
- Should have an eye for detail and escalate exceptions in a timely manner.
- Should be able to communicate issues/feature requests with required details.
- Should have good documentation skills and should contribute to the maintenance of SOPs.
- Commitment to meet Deadlines is expected as a behaviour. She/he is expected to commit and deliver as expected.
- Should be able to work independently, prioritize & schedule work assignments based on deadlines.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can attend this drive along with the required documents to the following venue on 30th September to 7th October 2019.
Date: 30th September to 7th October 2019 (Except on 2nd and 6th October).
Time: 9:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Amazon Development Center India Pvt. Ltd.
Orion building ,Ground Floor.
Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
K.R. Puram- Marathalli Ring Road,
Mahadevpura, Bangalore – 560048
Contact Person: Aiyappa B R