Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2019 – Abhyudaya Co-Operative Bank Ltd. Job notifications for Clerk for Any degree graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role ||Clerk |
|Qualification ||Any degree |
|Total Vacancies ||100 |
|Experience ||Freshers |
|Salary ||Rs. 32,520-51,625/- |
|Job Location ||Maharashtra |
|Last Date ||20 February 2019 |
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any stream from recognized University.
- Proficiency in Marathi language is desired / will be given preference
- Knowledge of English is required.
- Candidates should have computer knowledge
Age limit (As on 01.02.2019): 20 to 30 years [i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 01.02.1989 and later than 01.02.1999 (both dates inclusive)].
Relaxation of upper age limit:
- 33 years for Other Backward Class
- 35 years for Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/NT Candidates
Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment – Clerk Selection Process:
- The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/ Examination and interview.
- The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English.
- Online Test/Examination: 200 marks
- There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer).
Scheme of Online Examination:
|Subject ||No. of Qns & Marks |
|Reasoning ||40 |
|English Language ||40 |
|Numerical Ability ||40 |
|General Awareness ||40 |
|Computer Knowledge ||40 |
|Total ||200 |
- SC/ST/NT Category – Rs. 600/-
- General / OBC Category – Rs. 1200/-
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Debit/Credit/Net banking etc.
Examination Centre: Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai/ Pune/ Nashik/ Nanded/ Nagpur/ Aurangabad /Ahmednagar.
How to apply Abhyudaya Bank Recruitment 2019 for Clerk?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 14 February 2019 to 20 February 2019.
Important dates to Remember:
- Opening date for online Registration of Application: 14th February 2019
- Closing date for online Registration of Application: 20th February 2019
- Dates for Payment of Application Fee through payment gateway system: 14.02.2019 to 20.02.2019
- Tentative date of downloading call letters: 27.02.2019 onwards
- Tentative date of online test: 10.03.2019