Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Company Limited (TANGEDCO) was formed in the year 2010 after Restructuring of the Parent Company known as Tamil Nadu Electricity Board. It’s vision is to make TANGEDCO synonymous with availability of Quality and Reliable Power at competitive rates. It satisfies the Energy Needs of Tamil Nadu state with sheer dedication. It has the Installed Capacity of 18,747 MW for All Time Supply needs of the State. Applications are Invited by TANGEDCO from Fresh Engineering Graduates & Engineering Diploma Holder Candidates for recruitment to the Posts of Graduate Engineering Apprentice and Technician (Diploma Engineering) Apprentice for 2019. Engineering and Diploma holders can Apply. Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Civil Engineering / Other Engineering Branch Degree / Diploma Holders are eligible for applying.
Name of Exam: TANGEDCO Recruitment of Engineering Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice for 2019
Name of Organization: Tamil Nadu Generation & Distribution Company Limited (TANGEDCO)
Post Name: Graduate Engineering Apprentice And Technician Apprentice
Salary / Pay Scale: Post Wise Details are as follows:
- Graduate Apprentice: Monthly Stipend Rs 4984/-
- Technician Apprentice: Monthly Stipend Rs 3542/-
Total Vacancy: Total Number of Vacancies are 500. Graduate Apprentice- 250 & Technician Apprentice- 250.
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Details are as follows:
- Graduate Apprentice: B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics Communication Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / Information Technology)
- Technician Apprentice: Engineering Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics Communication Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science / I.T.
Experience (If Any): NIL
Age Limit: As per the Apprenticeship Rules.
- Upper Age relaxation for Reserved Category Candidates as per the Guidelines of Apprenticeship Act.
Selection Process: According to categories General / SC / ST / Ward / OBC
Application Fees: Not Applicable
Last Date of Online Application: 05.11.2019