Faurecia is the 8th largest international automotive parts manufacturer in the world; in 2013 it was #1 for vehicle interiors and emission control technology. One in four automobiles is equipped by Faurecia. It designs and manufactures seats, exhaust systems, interior systems (dashboards, centre consoles, door panels, acoustic modules) and decorative aspects of a vehicle (aluminium, wood).
Faurecia’s customers include the Volkswagen group, PSA Peugeot Citroën, Renault-Nissan, Ford, General Motors, BMW, Daimler, Fiat/Chrysler, Toyota and Hyundai-Kia among others. Headquartered in Nanterre, France, Faurecia employs 5,500 engineers and technicians.
Positions: KBE Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Pune (FTCI Site)
- Minimum 2 – 4 years in CAD Softwares (Catia V5)
- Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production engineering with prior experience of minimum 4 – 6 years in CAD Softwares (Catia V5)
- CAD Software customization background/ knowledge
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering OR Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering
Job Description: Faurecia Interior System is looking for a KBE Engineer for its Engineering Unit at Pune.
The main missions of the role:
- Develop either Catia V5 templates as per standard guidelines from GTS systems and under the supervision of Team Leader (OR)
- Develop either Catia V5 Applications according to D&D needs or GTS systems needs under the supervision of Team Leader-KBE.
- Provide basic Software & Template(Catia V5) related support to CAD/Design Engineers in FTCI, Pune.
- Execute the assignments as assigned by Team Leader
Skills and competencies:
- Very sound working knowledge of V5
- Experience or knowledge of VBA (Visual Basic for Applications) for V5 KBE application development
- Experience or knowledge of KWA (Knowledge Ware Advisor) tool in V5 for template building
- Experience or knowledge of CAA (Knowledge Ware Advisor) tool in V5 for application development
- Basic understanding of V5 software Architecture
- Basic experience or knowledge of customization is a must
- Graphical User Interface based development knowledge will be an added advantage
- Team Player with strong communication skills in English
- Problem solving techniques & capability