DELL Walk-in Drive 2019 | B.E/B.Tech/Any Degree | 18 February 2019
Dell Gurugram scheduled walk-in drive for any degree graduates for the role of Technical Support Technician at Gurugram. The detailed eligibility and venue details for dell walk-in given below.
Dell Walk-in Drive Details:
||Dell International Services India Private Limited
||Technical Support Technician
||Best in Industry
||18 February 2019
- Graduate Fresher to 0-2 years of relevant work experience required
- Undergrad with 1 year of relevant work experience required
- Should be willing to work in shifts in a 24 x7 work environment
- Should be residing within Transport Boundaries
- Excellent telephone soft skills, thorough telephone functional skills & email etiquettes
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Goal/Career oriented and self-motivated
- Supports Dells products and services (via telephone, web or e-mail) to specified customer/partner segments and is responsible for ensuring a positive customer experience.
- Should have excellent communication skills should be able to carry out an effortless conversation in English, good convincing skills
- Understand the need of the customer & provide the suitable solution to customers issue in terms of repair services/warranties.
- Understands the administrative and operational requirements of the job.
- Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
How to apply for Dell Walk-in Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend walk-in at the following venue on 18 February 2019.
Venue Date: 18th February 2019 (Monday) Time: 12 pm – 3 pm
Dell International Services,
Vipul Tech Square,
Opposite Central Park,
Sector Road, Sector-43,
Gurugram – 122002 (Gurgaon)
Note: Please carry a resume & valid Govt. ID proof.