NTT DATA Walk-in Drive 2019 scheduled to hire Associate (Non-Voice Process) for any degree graduates at Coimbatore Office.
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. As a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global IT services and consulting provider, we wrap deep industry expertise around a comprehensive portfolio of infrastructure, applications and business process services. If you want more details about NTT DATA you can check their official website about us section. The detailed eligibility and NTT DATA Walk-in Drive venue details are given in below.
NTT DATA Walk-in Drive 2019 Details:
|Job Role ||Associate (NonVoice process) |
|Qualification ||B.E/B.Tech/Dip/Any degree |
|Experience ||0-1 years |
|Salary ||Best in Industry |
|Job Location ||Coimbatore |
|Venue Location ||Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu) |
|Venue date ||25 February 2019 |
- Any Graduate(UG)or Post Graduate(PG) / Diploma (3 Years)/ BE/B.Tech can apply.
- Any B.E. Graduates with min 60% can apply.
- Diploma holders are also eligible
- Willing to work in Night Shift
- Demonstrate strong reading comprehension and writing skills.
- Typing speed of 20 – 25 WPM
- Ensuring accurate and timely completion of transactions to meet or exceed client SLAs
- Organizing and completing tasks according to assigned priorities.
- Developing and maintaining a solid working knowledge of the healthcare insurance industry and of all products, services and processes performed by the team
- Resolving complex situations following pre-established guidelines.
- Processes Member Notification forms, Research and Load contract, Creating the PR etc.
How to Apply for NTT DATA Walk-in Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend this walk-in drive at the following venue on 25 February 2019.
Venue Date: 25th February 2019 (Monday)
Time: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
NTT DATA Services,
KG campus, SF # 358/2C & 353/1,
Thudiyalur Road, Saravanampatti,
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Documents to Carry:
- Updated Resume
- Any Govt. approved photo ID proof (Original)