NCR Corporation Recruitment scheduled to hire Software Engineer Trainee for Engineering graduates at Hyderabad Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NCR Corporation Recruitment Details:
|Job role ||Software Engineer Trainee |
|Qualification ||B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech |
|Experience ||Freshers |
|Job Location ||Hyderabad |
|Last date ||ASAP |
- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- Primary responsibility is to ensure high-quality software solutions as a contributing member of a highly motivated team of Engineers.
- This individual will serve the “Manual Test Engineer” role on an Agile team.
- Apply test methodology, processes, procedures, standards and tools used by the team.
- Exhibit a good understanding of Software Development and Quality Assurance best practices
- Perform manual functional testing
- Perform volume testing.
- Record, maintain, and archive test results.
- Install and configure test environment including hardware and software components
How to apply NCR Corporation Recruitment?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link.