Continental Recruitment 2019 | Mechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech | Pune | November 2019
Company: Continental AG
Continental AG is a leading German automotive manufacturing company specializing in tyres, brake systems, interior electronics, automotive safety, power-train and chassis components, tachographs, and other parts for the automotive and transportation industries. Continental is based in Hanover, Lower Saxony, Germany. Continental is the world’s fourth-largest tyre manufacturer.
Continental was founded in 1871 as a rubber manufacturer, Continental-Caoutchouc und Gutta-Percha Compagnie. After acquiring Siemens AG’s VDO automotive unit in 2007. Continental was ranked third in global OEM automotive parts sales in 2012.
Positions: Mechanical Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Experience: 3 to 6 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Erection & commissioning of equipment’s and panels. Verification & Testing of each accessory with required logic & sequence. To Establish testing procedures etc.
- Able to understand Control Panel wiring of various panels & equipment’s.
- Able to handle fabrication maintenance works by coordinating with suppliers & services.
- Monitors work done by outside contractors for adherence to company Requirements.
- Estimate cost factors, including labor and material.
- Able for handle shift breakdown, attendance monitoring for crew members, leave & scoff adjustments, preparing shift schedules, manpower handling in shifts & arranging maintaining necessary tools and tackles.
- Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others. Able to work in small crawl spaces, carry ladders; work on heights,
- Able to program and do maintenance activities. Operation and maintenance of utilities equipment will be added advantage.