Amazon Walk-In Drive | Freshers | Digital Associate | BE/ B.Tech – Auto, Civil, CSE, EEE, ECE, ICE, Mech, Telecom; Any Graduates | 2017 – 2019 Batch | Chennai | 21st & 22nd October 2019
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Position: Digital Associate
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Rs. 2 – 2.25 LPA
- Graduate with mandatory strong written and oral fluency in English.
- Any Bachelors degree and above
- 2019 pass outs without any back logs can also apply.
- Candidates waiting for final semester results are not eligible to apply
- Work on a defined set of instructions to collect ground truth data for product development.
- Perform execution and report results accurately.
- Understand procedures and guidelines for new tasks/releases
- Perform repetitive exercises based on the dynamic instructions without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports and adhering to Productivity and Quality baselines.
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution in the portal and closing the same as per the SLAs
- Own the daily targets against internal and external dependencies.
- Written Test
- Managerial interviews
Date: 21st & 22nd October 2019
Time: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt Ltd
nfinity tower, Tata Ramanujan IT City SEZ,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Near Tidal Park,
Old Mahabalipuram Rd, Taramani,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600113
Please carry below documents (Mandatory):
- 2 copies of resume for the interview.
- Copy of PAN Card
- 10th Standard Mark sheet (Mandatory) Photo Copies
- Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate / Consolidated Mark Sheet of Highest educational qualification
- All semester mark sheets along with final semester result copy (Only for 2019 pass outs)
- Last three months payslip and service letter / Relieving letter from all previous employers
- Please carry of original government ID proof for security.